Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What do I do with my Halloween dies when it's not Halloween???


One of my best card making friends hates Halloween. I love Halloween and want every Halloween die, sticker, paper, etc. that has to deal with MY personal favorite holiday.
I have the Go Kreate die from Scrapyland to turn this Boo Bear into a Witch or Wizard. The die has a broom, hat, robe, staff of magic, a buckle for the hat if you so desire.
But it's not Halloween, it's nearly Valentine's!!! How about a Wizard of Love? I put a spell on you...
The card paper is Core'dinations, the background paper is Basic Grey. The sticker heart on Boo girls chest is from Basic Grey. The bow, is leaf from the QK cherry (the old 2x2 not the new one) which I cut in half, the center of the bow is the leftover center from the "0" from another project as well. The heart in Mr. Boo's hat are the center of the Exclusive crown club die from Quickutz. I used a scallop punch for the letters I stamped one at a time.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to reinvent things?? I love doing that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and very clever of you! :0)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!