Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And the Wheels, go 'round and 'round.















Stampin' Up! stamp, DCWV Paper from the Pocket full of posies. Copic Markers for the coloring, except the shadow under the truck is Tombo Grey. I only have 5 Copic Markers, so I have to definitely build my stash, and one is the blender. I love the feel of the Copics. And Scrapyland carries Copics for the lowest price I have ever seen, half off the local chain retailers.
I used C1, YG03, B00, and YG63 on the truck and inside the tires. The outside of the tires is Tombo too. If you look at the glass on the truck though, I gave it a glass reflection with the B00 Frost Blue, and the C1. I think it worked pretty well.
This card is for a new to me challenge blog Creative Belli Blog where today's challenge was wheels. Either use wheels as wheels, or your rolling stampers. Looks like a fun challenge site, and I was real happy to play along.

10 comments:

  1. Cute card! I like how you put a row of wheels on the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the Belli Challenge!! Love your column of wheels on the side, and your shadowing under your truck is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring Kristen! Enjoy your Copics, now you see why Jane have been so crazy for them!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oopsie, have a typo in my post, maybe you can delete...so try this again...
    Great coloring Kristen! Enjoy your Copics. Now you know why Jane and I have been so crazy about them!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.....glad you foud the Belli Challenge I hope you have as much fun with them as I do....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! I LOVE that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable design...love the little pickup and all those wheels!!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card!!! Love the coloring!!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is FABULOUS! love the colors and your design. Thank you for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!