Friday, March 13, 2009

Art Creations Friday


















The lip print is my lips...I don't have a lip stamp, so I kissed the paper with my own lips and some sticky lip gloss. I then heat embossed the lip print with red tinsel embossing powder. This is a picture from Art Creations Friday that I did some coloring on with markers, then penciled the background in bluer than it originally was. I made it ATC size, then put a stamp edge around it. I then put the ribbon on some Card Stock and attached some 3D clovers on it.

16 comments:

  1. This is great fun - a really different interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever - I would of never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece. thanks for the giggle ,you made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea - love how you put it together and your huge MMWAH is just great..

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun!!! Love your embossed lip print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what fun!!! I just found that blog and it looks like a blast and a half!!! I have to try something this week!!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristen this is brilliant... your sense of humour is a hoot missus... and only YOU would've thought of kissing the paper and embossing it!! Way to go you... keep them ideas rolling :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever to emboss your own "smooch".

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog..
    so glad we popped in for a visit..
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it that you kissed this piece...like kissing the Blarney stone!! It gives new meaning to use what you have on hand!! Great piece in every way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!