Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Cards




Here are a couple of baby cards that I made today. My mom is always bugging me for baby cards to put with her blankets she makes to give as gifts. I thought I would make a stack and give them to her to have on hand.
There's Boo the Bear from Scrapyland's Go Kreate Line. I used my Fiskars border punch, a scalloped circle punch, and the Egg die from Quickutz. There is some Bling from the PaperGirlz Chris and Chriss! (Thanks ladies!) I have U-line bags that fit my cards perfectly to protect them from handling and that where the glare is coming from. The scanner picked it up because of the 3D embellishments.
The inside has a quote from Helen Steiner Rice:

"A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above -
A handful of happiness, a heart full of love.
The mystery of life, so sacred and sweet -
The giver of joy so deep and complete.
Precious and priceless, so lovable, too -
The world's sweetest miracle, baby, is you."

3 comments:

  1. These are so sweet. You are quite talented. Take care, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!! you blow me away with how you can create so quickly!!! these cards are so cute...your Mom will be thrilled!!!

    and thanks for the info on that machine..that is the coolest thing ever!!!

    wow wow and wow!!! making your own stamps would be so much fun!!!

    You have to keep me posted on this....

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!