Monday, March 16, 2009

Brown and a color from another mother!



















Here is a challenge for Cupcake Craft Challenges. The challenge is brown, plus a color. Green, Blue or Pink. This is Core'dinations Box of Chocolates Paper with the blue center. I embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder and then sanded it to show the center. The stamp is Stampin' Up! The inside of the card says, " I'm really lucky to have a friend like you...since I tend to scare normal people away. Glad We're Friends!" I had to have this stamp set, just because of this guy. I am glad for everyone who has chosen to be my friend. (And stayed friends).

4 comments:

  1. this is such a great card - love the stamped man and the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy card! But I like it ;o)
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card - I like it, especially the embossed flower. That's core-dinations isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!