Monday, March 2, 2009

Build an Animal ROX!!! I love this die!


Scrapyland has a new Exclusive die. It is called Build an Animal! It is totally awesome. It has different ears, different noses, different feet and hands. The head and body are the same for all the animals you can make. Go check it out!!! It has little accessories to pair with some of the animals you can make. I love it!!! This is the die used to make the duck. I used google eye, but the makings for eyes come on the die. I used the metro uni case alphabet to make the words. I used the new grass die, the original grass die is my favorite of all the 2x2 dies, but I like this one as well. I punched this little guy out of some flocked sticky backed paper I got from my friend Deb this weekend at the crop for a cause. The little rain drops are some stickers I had, but I am not sure what company they are from. The paper is DCWV paper that I won in a grab bag at the crop this weekend. I had a great time! I won a photo album too among some other smaller prizes.
The Arty Girlz challenge this week is blue and yellow, so here is my submssion for that too.

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a cute card. Love the 'waddle I do'

    Jane :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waddle i do!!!!

    rofpmsl

    brilliant

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Kirsten so sweet

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!