Friday, March 20, 2009

Cards for the ladies...Daring Card Makers
















At Daring Cardmakers the challenge is to make a card for a woman, or about women. This is my card. And inside it says "Thanks of helping me get my feet wet." Sometimes we need a shove to quit waiting for transport to a "better" place and just need to jump in and go for it on our own. (This is a photo of my Mom's friend Dot, when they took a trip to Florida in 1956). I love her huge bow on her head to tie her hair up from the humidity. Happy Friday Everyone!!! Enjoy your weekend~~~

4 comments:

  1. That is SUVH a great photo! Isn't she elegant? The sentiments you've used are fab - we all need a bit of encouragement to dip our toes in the water sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - such a fab image for the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely work !!
    The flip-flops are very cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful photo and quote. This has made me smile so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!