Monday, March 16, 2009

Chi-Town
















I spent the weekend in Chi-town. It's only 15 miles from my house, so it's not a huge adventure. We went to eat Cabbage and Corned Beef with a bunch of other Irish people. We also went to a Black Hawks game, they lost. Then we went to Flemings steak house and enjoyed another wonderful meal there. It is becoming one of our favorite haunts. The weekend in the Windy City inspired this card for The Cuttlebug Spot. I love the Cuttlebug embossing folders. I used the swirl (Windy City, Baby!!) and the city that I think looks like Big John (The Hancock Building) and soon to be Big Willis (The Sears Tower). The challenge also was to follow the sketch provided, and use a cuttlebug image or embosser. Very Fun!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I like everything about it! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card... Thanks for playing with us this week...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card ... I love your windy swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I grew up in Hinsdale so this really takes me back. Terrific choice of CB folders and fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with The Cuttlebug Spot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!