Wednesday, March 18, 2009

F is for Flowers, and one of my own images.


This image is one of my very own, and I thought I would start showing some of my own art, since I want to start my own stamp line. She is the Fairy of Fresh Bloomers!
I haven't made any stamps yet, but I am trying to find my own niche, so to speak.
My paper is Pocket full of Posies Stack from DCWV, and definitely fits in with the theme of flowers for today.




The font is Skipton from Go Kreate. The die from Scrapyland is a 4 x 8 die, and makes putting a card full of letters together a breeze. I found that if your paper is thin, you can cut out a few of a letter at a time if you need more of a certain letter. (That is a nice thing to figure out.)
I doodled around each letter with my Sharpie Marker to give some added interest as well.

4 comments:

  1. great job

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty colours. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these muted colours, and your drawings are just F for fantastic!!
    I found a pack of those little cig cards in different flowers - they have your name on them for our next ATC swap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely card - thank you for joining us on abc this weeek x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!