Monday, March 2, 2009

Finished it Friday (On Monday already!!)


Susan at Scrapyland's Blog has a sketch every Sunday called Starting Blox. It is an easy way to work though all those boxes of photos. This week I did the two sets of Grand kids. I am also using the Build an Animal exclusive die again. This is the same die I used to make the ducky card earlier today!
I don't have a big font, because I only made cards until recently. So this is a computer generated font printed out in 72pt. size.
On Friday, go check out the other Scrap book pages! There are always great makes over there. Also, if you want your page featured on Friday, you just have to email it to Susan, and she will put it up on their blog for you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there - thanks for visiting - small world isn't it. If you're after other european (and Danish) traditions - you might enjoy reading the stuff I blogged in December as I did share some Danish traditions there.

    I can see you found me via Susan and Scrapyland - I am soo glad I found this board of nice ladies - and try to keep up with what's happening there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if I had known grandkids would be this much fun ..
    I would have had tyhem 1st.

    great layout.

    chriss x

    hay your duck card would be in keeping with the artygirlz challenge this week...
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your LO Kristen - what a great set of grandkids ...fab photos..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a cool new banner!!! wonderful Kristen....I just created some code for the Bees for a Cause Project...

    thanks for being so sweet and supportive....I think we can get the word out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!