Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Food, what a wonderful inspiration!!!




At the Daily Art Stop the challenge is food. Here is a snack pack to give food as a gift. The lucky receiver will get nuts in this bag. Sorry, no gold.
I used the big 4 x 4 pot o gold from Quickutz. Then I took the older 2 x 2 horse-shoe and cut it out of the pot o gold.
I hung the peanuts in a bag and stapled them, then covered the staples with the shamrock ribbon. The shamrock on the bag is from Quickutz St. Patty's shapes on a 4 x 4 for the Revolution.







Here is a close up so that you can see the details of the horse shoe cut out.

3 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE Kristen! Way to go - but come on - couldn't you have stuck in a LITTLE bit of gold for them!!??

    hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is VERY clever - and I looove the shamrock ribbon - where did you find that??? Diesel would be a nice choice, I have that and love it but there are other lovely BIG ones if you look into Cookie cutter alfabeths. Don't get me started - I am an addict when it comes to QK's - but PROUD OF IT.. giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this piece is so much fun Kristen!!! I love it!!! thanks for participating this week!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!