Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Footwear ATCs














You can't keep a good woman down.
And Congrats on the retirement.
ATCs for ATC
Wednesday footwear.

You can never have too many shoes, as far as I am concerned. Except when all of a sudden there are 10 pairs hiding under every table and desk because one is too lazy to put them away. No its not my husband either...it's me. I am terrible about wearing a different pair every day, then leaving them out, and leaving another pair out until the house looks like a shoe store and I feel compelled to put them all away. I do LOVE shoes though.

5 comments:

  1. Shoes-such a great topic! Your card is so cute, love the curly shoes and the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv your pixie boots - great ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the curled up shoes are the best! soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!