Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Friendship in bloom...
















This card was made using a sketch from A Spoonful of Sugar. The sketch was so fun to work with.
I used Basic Grey Paper from the Sugared Line. The flowers are chipboard stickers from Basic Grey that are made to match the Sugared line of paper.
The small Gem Flowers are really pink, but when they scanned they came up a bit silvery looking. They are from Kaiser Scrapbook.
The cork flower is Quickutz sticky backed cork and I used the largest nesting flower to cut it with my Revolution.
The snails are a doodle of mine.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat sketch and a Amazing card...wow I just love this one the colours are just lovely together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and what a great image. Thanks for joining us at A SpoonFull this week.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!