Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting the craft room ready...

















Well, it came today...The Image Box Professional. Now, I have to learn how to use it.
Now, all my ideas are gone.
It is bringing back memories of college and paying $5.00 for a sheet of watercolor paper and then being afraid to put that first pencil mark on it.
I found a company that does do exotic pets already, but their stamps are realistic and I think I can make them in my own style. (More cute??)
Here is a doodle I did today to maybe try and get some ideas rolling. I will have to relax because now I am in a panic that nothing I draw will be good enough. UGG!

1 comment:

  1. Don't sell yourself short - with your talent they will all be amazing. How about some styalised animal and female forms - I say forms as in just a hint of what they are - know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!