Saturday, March 7, 2009

Go Kreate Boo in Purple for a 5th Birthday...



This is an explosion card again, just like the beer one from the other day. I thought I would share my "find" with you as to where I learned to make this card. Dawn has instructions on You-Tube that are in video format and there are about 200 cards or more that you can watch and get ideas for.

This is Boo the Bear from Scrapyland it is one of the Go Kreate dies so is the font. I just got it today, it is called Skipton.

When Peyton gets this card for her 5th birthday, she will be able to pull the sides and reveal lots of happy wishes from her Grandpa and me. She loves, loves, loves purple and loves teddy bears. And we love her.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love all the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a wonderful surprise for a 5 year old. Who doesn't like a delightful explosion card like this one?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww this is so pretty - that little bear is such a peach - Peyton will love it !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!