Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Green and luck


At Wednesday Stamper the theme for the day is GREEN. My favorite color, my lucky color too! So I am going to use this card for the GOOD LUCK CHARM challenge at The Daily art Stop.
There are also Shamrocks on this card, which are also lucky for me. (And they are green).
The best thing, though is that today while walking the dog, I saw a few green shoots trying to peek their way out of the semi-frozen earth.
The stamped images are Stampin' Up. (The butterfly and the sentiment).
Happy Day!

12 comments:

  1. oh what a wonderful card!!! I love it....and thanks so much for participating this week!!! you are wonderful....

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, there's so much going on!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, this is gorgeous. So nice to see green sprouts coming up out of the ground. Your art piece is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I especially love the pearl hearts.

    Your family came through Sioux Saint Marie? My in laws settled in Thunder Bay, ON and a lot of their people settled in Upper Michigan too. I wonder if our families overlap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really beautiful card.
    Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really different this one, Kristen. I love the effect of stripes.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!