Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey Skinny!


Skinnies are the theme at Wednesday Stamper! You have to include a stamped image, and it has to be a skinny. If you don't know what a skinny is, it's any artwork that is 3" x 5". Go check it out and play along!!! I chose fish (from Stampin' Up!) The swirls are Quickutz Goosebumps Swirls. I cut the waves by hand. The sun and type are also parts of Stampin' Up stamps. The I added some inking (of course)! Also I added a 1/2 inch glittery strip of oceany blue paper.

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is lovely.
    Gorgeous Skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you learn something new every day. This is a great project. Love the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so imaginative and creative! Fantastic skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, well-crafted skinny. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and great execution too!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is delightful. Love the embossed waves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny - it made me smiling at a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!