Monday, March 23, 2009

Just a Birthday Card...













This week I only did a Birthday card for Christmas and Birthday Cards, but I think that it's okay. I wasn't feeling too Christmas Spirited today. The sentiment on the bottom of the card says We need more of you in this world! The stamp is Stampendous, the paper is Core'dinations and DCWV (pocket full of posies). The die cuts are Quickutz nesting flowers. Then I doodled all over everything. The iridescent butterflies are part of my "Candy" from Ed.

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I love those bugs!!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love those happy bugs! :) They make me smile! :) Lovely colours too.
    Thanks for joining us on JCBC this week.
    Hugs, Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your BEE Happy bugs too - fabulous card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful cute card!

    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Hugs Tanja
    (JCBC Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!! love the colours and those funny bugs.
    Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen such a lovely card hynny and i adore the colour combination. Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful birthday card!! Love those purple and yellow bugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!