Monday, March 23, 2009

Midnight in Paris


Hey it's Monday, so think Monday think ATC!!! I ran out of time last Monday and wasn't able to play along, but this week the theme is Paris at Night. I have never been to Paris, unfortunately. I would love to go and check out the art and architecture. I had a hard time knowing what to do, since I haven't frequented Paris at night. So here is my take, the Eiffel Tower at night (very cliche') but the Can-Can came from Paris and I am sure they do it at night.

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ATC - I love it, love how you put it together. Hope your toothache gets better soon and thanks for the info about the skull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like what I would picture paris to look like...totally Great looks like you mastered this challange to perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great...love your take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!