Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh Buga!













Ladybugs are the theme today at 365 Cards. I love ladybugs, and I love polka dots, and red and black together. What a fun challenge!
The inside of this card says, "If we are friends much longer, we will start to look alike." I think we all have this friend (sometimes a husband). Have you ever seen those couples that really look the same? My husband and I just act the same.

The snow is off the trees, it still needs to finish melting off the ground. The roads are dry luckily. I should get my car back from the shop tomorrow!!! YAY! It is supposed to be in the 50s, so hopefully that snow is totally gone by tomorrow!!! Have a GREAT Monday everyone, and an excellent, happy and productive week!!!

11 comments:

  1. I love it- what a fun card! I don't know about looking like friends but I think I'm beginning to look a bit like my cat ie whiskery !!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - fab card with a fab sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Great job and thanks for playing with us at 365!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I do have a friend like that. Everyone thinks we're sisters. I look more like her than her true sisters do. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and very sweet I too love lady bugs. Great job.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the ladybugs on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just great! I love love love that sentiment. It makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! I love the message, spot on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!