Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Panda-monium Card making frenzy...















Critters, Critters and more Critters...Caardvarks now has 110 critter card posts to look at including this one.
This is another Scrapyland exclusive Quickutz die. This one is for the Revolution though. The paper is DCWV, except for the panda, he is Basic Grey (the black) and the white part of the panda is pressure sensitive flocked paper. It is too fun. I got it from my friend Crafty Deb when I was up at a Crop for a Cause in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I will get back to you with more details about this fun to use paper.

6 comments:

  1. How cool is that to have white flocked paper. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Kristen and that paper sounds so much fun.
    I got a flocking freebie with a craft mag this week and I'm dying to have a play but I think I have to tidy up a bit first after me last crafty session uggghhhh...lol
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That panda is so cute! I just love that he's munching on a bit of bamboo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... I never would have thought that was a die cut ... such great detail ... what a fun critter card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well you had *me* just with the name, "PANDA-monium"!!! but then the card is FAB also! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!