Friday, March 20, 2009

A pinch of ribbons, a dash of buttons, a teaspoon of love


At Tag You're It there is a recipe for a Delicious Tag this week.
It must include A Button, A Ribbon, A Brad (or Eyelet). This is my tag. The Sentiment reads " Friends are those rare people who ask how you are doing and then wait for the answer."
That is one of my pet peeves. If you don't want to know, truly, don't ask. If you notice, I have 3 pieces of ribbon at the top. 6 brads, 3 buttons another piece of ribbon at the bottom. I hope you like it. This is my favorite tag that I have made so far.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen

    Well this is a great image - love the stripes and that wonderful image - I so agree to about don't ask if you don't wanna know!

    Thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. And you're so right about that question - usually, it's just a way in to talking about how THEY are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you? ;o)
    Love your tag - that is the most adorable little image and it's no surprise that you are happy with it as it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulius tag and such an adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree too with the sentiment, fab tag
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a gorgeous tag - that sentiment is brill! I ask EVERYONE how they are - it just spills out of my mouth immendiately after "Hi!", and sometimes I regret it!! LOL!! I love your blog header too BTW! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristen
    fabulous tag....love the stripes and that cute image.......enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for joining in the fun again this week at TYI
    Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristen thats beautiful
    I so love your work
    Hope all is good with you
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous tag! lovin that image and sentiment ~ beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabulous tag, love the stripes and image

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!