Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Seahorse card


This is an exclusive Scrapyland die. I love this sea horse, even though I don't live near the ocean. He is such a graceful creature.
This card is for A Spoonful of Sugar. The challenge was to use a Gem.
I have found a new blog that lists quite a few challenge blogs, if you haven't noticed that I am participating like crazy lately. It is called The Daily Dare if you are interested. Every day it lists all the challenges that they are aware of, which is more than I would be aware of on my own, and more than I could do in a day. Definitely keeping me busy and out of trouble!
It is also really helping me build up a stash of cards, and there are so many ideas out there from everyone.

8 comments:

  1. wow a fantastic card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I love seahorses Kristen... I have been fascinated with them since I was a kid... I think they are so graceful and magical.
    Fabulous card missus :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love it.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristen, this is so different, I love the backing behind the seahorses. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kristen,Thanks for playing along this week, hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kristen, those seahorses look beautiful!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this card. It is so different! Thanks for sharing all your work on your blog. You really inspires me alot!

    BR/ Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card - the papers and colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!