Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break, not for Fairies...
















Here is my drawing and paper piecing for The Daily Art Stop. The theme ALL WEEK LONG is Spring Break. Here is my take on it. There are so many wonderful and different types of artists that join in here too. It's so fun to go and look at what everyone makes.
In case you can't read my stamping, it says, "If you can sit on the ground with your trousers down, it is time to sew your seeds." Now you know when to start planting!!!

3 comments:

  1. My mother was a master gardener, HOWEVER I think she must have used some other theory for assessing the time to plant!!! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fairies are just gorgeous - love them to bits !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!