Friday, March 13, 2009

Tea for two, and two for tea

















The weekend taggers at Tag You're It have a tea challenge today! There are downloads up for grabs for the winner of the week.
Here is my contribution.
While I was making the tag, I was drinking Caribbean Fruit Rooibus Tea and it was delicious. I love loose leaf tea the best, but I will drink it all.
When my DH and I were in Boston this summer we bought boxes of tea and the lady said "3 boxes for $20.00".
When we got to the counter with our 3 boxes, she said "$20.00".
We were thinking...TAX???
She said "Oh, we don't TAX our TEA in BOSTON!!!"
(Too Funny!!!)

12 comments:

  1. How cute. It reminded me of when I was a teen and our home economics class had a fashion show of our newly created dresses. We held tea cups and did a little dance to Tea for Two. Take care, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty tag.

    Thank you for joining us this week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen
    Beautiful tag for the challenge and thank you for your interest in the DT call....if you e-mail me...I will send you further details about the DT
    and thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag Kristen
    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag - I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. scrumptious tag! lovin all that stampin ~ yummy colors ~ and shape. awesome work chickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag - I love all the layers of paper and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, and I love the story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!