Thursday, March 5, 2009

There are other pets...


I am seriously thinking of starting to design my own stamps. (Who isn't thinking of doing this right?) My thought is to try and do something "completely different". Everything seems to have been done, and re-done, and it all starts to look the same.
I would love to step out of the box and try to get something out there that won't be seen anywhere else.
I am thinking, for starters, that there are other pets than dogs and cats. My friend Amy loved her teddy bear hamster. I don't think there are any exotic pet stamps.
So here are my two starts to a possible brain storm that could start a whirlwind.
I would love to hear comments and suggestions about getting my feet wet in such an adventure.
Maybe Mr. Ferret would make a great die-cut too.

3 comments:

  1. YES! You need to design some stamps! I will be the first in line to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - love the idea ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute!!! I have missed so much on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!