Sunday, March 29, 2009

What does the loser get???

















I love this stamp, find out if the loser gets anything. I have often been the loser due to lack of popularity. I became popular after I moved into my 30s. Maybe I quit trying so hard to be people's friend. I don't know. But I do know I felt the way this stamp proclaims many times.
I am entering this card in the Crafts 4 Eternity Yellow and Green Challenge today. What a fun combo of colors. Especially now that I live in Chicago and not Green Bay. Up there EVERYTHING was Green and Yellow for the Green Bay Packers. I have always been a Bear Fan since I was little. I was born in the North Suburbs, and always kept a part of Illinois with me. Now I am back.

10 comments:

  1. I love that stamp as well, and I love your layout !! Thank you for your lovely comments over on mine - shall watch this space with interest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment! And I love that image too. He reminds me of Benny Hill (if you know who I mean)
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card! Love the image. Thanks for joining in with the C4E challenge hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had not seen that sentiment - it is so funny! But you do not have to put yourself in that category because
    your blog and creations ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristen!!! Hey...you have friends here on the blog!...Go Bears!

    The stamp is great! I hope those are the type you are thinking about making.

    I found this on the net:http://www.photocentric.co.uk/craftstamps.asp

    So you would print negatives directly from your computer on a laser or ink jet printer onto imageblack film.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card- great image and sentiment. Welcome to C4E and thanks for joining in this week.

    Christy- C4E DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brill card, very arty, the image is so great! Thanks for joining us a C4E this week.
    Hugs Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just Amazing the layers the colors the image...just Amazing, Fantastic job this is Perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful job on the sketch! Love that you used a masculine image with the color combo too! Thanks for playing along with C4E!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!