Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where's my fly swatter???


Fly. It could mean a gazillion things. Thing with wings, airplanes, a girl who is sexy could be considered "fly", someone who base jumps, a radio flyer...
I went real literal today at ATC Wednesday and did a fly. A regular old dirty housefly.
I started with a bee stamp and stamped parchment paper with versamark, then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then inked and inked and inked and inked and then wiped the paper to let the parchment show through. I then, covered the bees stripes with white gel pen to make it look like a fly. I then attached the letter stickers, and stamped the other letters in white. To finish it all off, I spritzed it with walnut ink spray to make it look like those flies had been there a while. (Yuck fly poo)!!! Hope you like it!!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!