This card is for 2 different challenges today.
Cupcake craft challenge is to use 5 different embellishments. 5 brads, wouldn't count, because they are all brads. So, I have an old charm which I had no idea what to do with it. So, I am also using this card for CCEE, because their challenge is to use an old forgotten tool, or embellishment, or something that was forgotten. I had bought this snail to incorporate with my clay guys. I took a break from clay, so I thought I could use it up on a card.
So for the 5 different embellishments I have:
1) The metal snail charm a forgotten goodie
2) The ribbon which I bought at Papyrus card store
3) The cardboard buckle from JoAnn's
4) The purple brads
5) The stickles
6) A Creative Memories sticker
7) A tear out fortune sentiment from Colorbok...Lucky You.
8) The stamped swirls
9) The rub on transfers of the dandelions that have gone to seed.
The paper and focal image (the bird) don't count