Monday, April 27, 2009

A 2 for 1 deal.


This card is for 2 different challenges today.
Cupcake craft challenge is to use 5 different embellishments. 5 brads, wouldn't count, because they are all brads.  So, I have an old charm which I had no idea what to do with it.  So, I am also using this card for CCEE, because their challenge is to use an old forgotten tool, or embellishment, or something that was forgotten.  I had bought this snail to incorporate with my clay guys.  I took a break from clay, so I thought I could use it up on a card.  
So for the 5 different embellishments I have:
1) The metal snail charm a forgotten goodie
2) The ribbon which I bought at Papyrus card store
3) The cardboard buckle from JoAnn's
4) The purple brads
5) The stickles
6) A Creative Memories sticker
7) A tear out fortune sentiment from Colorbok...Lucky You.
8) The stamped swirls
9) The rub on transfers of the dandelions that have gone to seed.
The paper and focal image (the bird) don't count

18 comments:

  1. love it, thanks for playing our CCEE challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks for playing. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. Lots of dandelions on the blogs today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great background!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great artwork, really like the finished sample.

    Brenda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, thanks for taking part in this weeks CCC!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation, thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, love it all! Thanks for playing with CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been a busy lady - love them all, and the ones from your last post too - gosh Kristen, your creative juices are flowing strongly at the moment, whereas I seem to be having a few 'lost my mojo' days ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you've gone embellishment crazy lol. Love your card and the tiny snail is so cute. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, the little snail is sooo cute! :) Thanks for playing with us a CCC this week :)

    Ida

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so amazing! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a unique card!! Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this..I've made a few paper pieced birds and they have a really spirited feel to them! I like your card alot..the color's are perfect for Springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous - I love that cheeky little snail!! Well done on getting them all on there and thanks for playing along at CCC.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That´s a very cool card! I really don´t know how to make non-cute card but you did a wonderful job on this one!
    Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!