Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ad Inspired Card

Here is my "Get well Already" Card for 365 Cards Challenge #35. The challenge was to make a card using the following ad. I pleat folded the bottom green layer for a dust ruffle, then scalloped the pink layer, I used deco edge scissors to make the edge of the pillow, rug, and throw blanket. I added the window in the picture. I added some hardware flowers, and stickers for the sentiment. The feet of the bed are the Quickutz Bubbles. Hopefully this would take the sickies away from a friend.


8 comments:

  1. You put a lot of nice touches on this card! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I like how you pleated the green layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT!! I love that sentiment too! Makes me laugh out loud! The card is just 'ausome' !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Such a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the colours.

    Jane :0)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous love the pleats great job on this challenge.


    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!