Monday, April 20, 2009

Another award... I feel famous. Thank you, thank you thank you!


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Check!)

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.  (Check!)

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.  Maz at Nature's Workshop with her beautiful makes! 

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

1)  I am terrified of mice, I don't even like them TV!

2.) I have a very morbid sense of humor, and laugh at very strange things.

3.) I am an excellent cook.  I think I could be a professional chef, but don't want all the long crazy hours.

4.) I hate curry.

5.) None of my friends or acquaintances ever have to wonder how I feel.  I will let them know.  I have never been accused of being a liar, that is for sure.

6.) I used to do extreme off road truck racing with a semi modified Dodge 1979 Ram named Da Moose.  It was just a fun group, not a pro thing.  

7.) I have a ticket for road rage.  I got fingerprinted in my driveway and $172.00 fine.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.  (See number 6 they are nominated with their links below).

6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate. (check!)

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. (check!)


And the nominees for this award go to...

1.  Rosemary who has great links, free advice, lots of fun cards to look at...A great blog in general

2.  The Gaffer Girls whose glass is gorgeous and a definite inspiration for color.  They also show off their other creative talents on their blog.

3.  Kirsten, who rocks stamping and coloring like a star!

4.  Saskia, at Snippers and Co. whose creations are just a bit different from the norm which makes them totally worth taking the time to go and peek at.

5.  Debbie, who will definitely make you laugh with her wonderful anecdotes, and her dolls are to die for!!!

6.  Sue, at Gossamer Creations with her beautiful vintage pieces, her own shop, and darling new puppy!

7.  JulietK, whose needle felted makes and jewelry alway are exceptional!  


5 comments:

  1. Ooooh... Thanks for the lovely award!!! I'm going to place it on my blog, of course, and pass it over to other great bloggers later on!!!

    Blogging is so much fun!! :)

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, check out my blog, I left something for you, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me Kristen and for being so complementary re my work x I will foloow the instructions tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY PRETTY GIRL...

    thanks so much for thinking of us..
    mona & the girls

    you have a great week...
    sunny and gorgeous here this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!