Friday, April 17, 2009

An Award from Ed!!!

I got a lovely award from Ed today, she has three wonderful blogs.  One is her journal, one is her art, one is ATCs.  We have done some trades, and her work is amazing, and fun.  Go check her out.
So what is the Karma award???
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.I would love to pass this award on to all the bogs I visit, but have to limit it to max 8!!
So who do I choose???  (Ed just got it, so I will pass on Ed)
1.  Susan
2.  Chris
3.  Chriss
4.  June
5.  Ali
6.  Jacque

Whewww!  Such a fun task, picking people,  I wanted to pick everyone who frequents my blog, and who's blog I frequent, so if you want this and don't have it, take it.  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!You are just toooo kind! You so deserve this - because both of your blogs rock! Congrats on your new imac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Dear, you are indeed too kind. I'm am the worst at passing these along, but for you I will try. Thanks again, Kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million Kristen - I'll do my best to find 8 more worthy winners!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you are so sweet Kristen!!! thanks for always making me smile and what a wonderful award...I am honored you would think of me...

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I am humbled, this is so sweet, I am at a loss, for words. I am sure I know 8 other people that deserve this, as it seems everyone is so wonderful in there sharing and fun spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristen THANK YOU SO MUCH

    you do deserve it, you go girl with the 365 cards.

    have a great Sunday.

    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do deserve it my friend, and welcome xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!