Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Beary Nice Sketch

Here is a card from a sketch from Beary Box Designs.  I attached the Ice Cream Bars from Jesse James change your buttons, and the flourishes are hand drawn with glue, then sprinkled with glitter.  Then I remembered, I have Stickles for this and no mess.  No trying to contain glitter.  OOPS!!!  Oh well.  It was fun to make.  I think this would make a great birthday card for my brother...we will all grow out of middle age, but it's more fun to point that out to a brother for all the teasing they gave through the years.  (Even though secretly we all love our brothers like crazy!!!)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, the ice cream bars are such fun. Where do you come up with all these ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!