Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A boat load of cards for a Tuesday.

Die Hard Fan
Paper is K and Company Urban Rhapsody
The ribbon is American Crafts
I used my Tim Holtz Distress Tool and inked with Dark Moss from Color Box
I am going to see a lot of Die Hard Fans tonight at the White Sox Game.  Hopefully we have a win, unlike last night.  They are tied for 2nd right now!!!  Last year at one of the games, I caught a ball.  (I then gave it to a little boy, and it turned out it was his birthday and first game!)
Happ(y)ness
Use stitching (real, or faux), a winged thing, and a rub on.
My paper choice is Core'dinations, and K and Company Urban Rhapsody
The stamps are Endless Creations for the stitches and Stampin' Up! from their Garden Whimsy Line
The rub on is from Hambly Screen Prints (its the silver leafy image along the right side, you may need to click on the image to enlarge it)
The sentiment is a Creative Memories Sticker
The ink is Staz On for the black and the rest is Stampin' Up! Blue Bayou, and Wild Wasabi
Family is a Gift
I used varnish, and mica powders on watercolor paper
The sentiment is DCWV
The ribbon is Martha Stewart
Happy Birthday 
This is for My Time to Craft (Every day is my time to craft that is all I do apparently!)
The theme is black and white plus one color
I used Stampin' Up! Birthday Whimsy and the Congrats set
I also used their red grosgrain ribbon.
The stamping was done in Staz On then one of the balloons was heat embossed with Red Tinsel embossing Powder.
I then dry embossed the swirl and inked with Red Magic from Versa Magic.
I miss you
I drew this by hand and used Snow Days from Quickutz for the lettering.
I then used the Cuttlebug's embossing folder for the swirls.

29 comments:

  1. All are great!! WOW you drew the girl on Miss You by hand?!! FAVTASTIC work you do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!! You drew that image by hand!!! You're awesome! I so love it! Great job on all the cards that you made today!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these. I know you felt great about giving the little boy the baseball. Enjoy the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry about deleting my comment but i forgot to say where i was from - great bunch of cards - thank you for joining in with this weeks MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards - I really love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful array of cards, Kristen. They are really beautiful. I am impressed that you hand did the girl's image. Beautiful.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geez Kristen you have been busy. I absolutely adore your challenge card for 365 Cards well done!! All the other cards are lovely as well but to hand draw your card. . . amazing indeed.
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, fantastic, you have been one busy bee, I love the card you drew, amazing. The splatter card looks like it was a lot of fun, thanks for sharing all your wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of lovely cards! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow,you have been a very busy girl. All of your cards are beautiful. I would never have know you hand drew the girl on Miss You - Amazing.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love your drawing, love all your stuff, wouldn't know where to start with all these techniques you can do, brilliant. Enjoy the game tonight.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all so unusual, very nice
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your art! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a paper goddess holy wowsers! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a bunch of wonderful cards you did today! Thanks for playing along again with us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You never fail to bowl me over with how many lovely cards you make! Your "miss you" sentiment card is beautiful; moody and evocative.

    (BTW, thank you for the award, I haven't mentioned it because I have to admit it is taking all I have to stay abreast of the challenges - that's pathetic of me, I know)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely work...I really love what you've created for the 365 Cards challenge...wow...nice job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards! I love your clever sentiment image mix on your "Die Hard Fan" card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Miss You card..it is very special! I also like them all..the splatter's one has a really nice background..great color blends!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab cards ..!!!
    `Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week..Enjoy the rest of your Day:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW such gorgeous cards! Love them! Great job and thanks for joining us at ICS! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic work!! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC and hope you will share your stunning work with us again :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  24. wowee! Each one of these cards is so unique! you have some great talents!!! glad you used Dawn's sketch at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow your cards are stunning - love the girl you drew brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  26. I enjoyed viewing all your cards! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Kristen gorgeous boat load of cards! Love them! Great take on the sketch fab papers and thanks for joining us at ICS ♥ HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!