Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Creating with Cello Bags

Lucky me that I have birthday gifts to wrap. One of the challenges for today from Creative Belli Blog is to use Cello Bags in your creation. I used one for a Godiva tin of mints. Then I thought that is so obvious what's inside. I did some covering up with Boo Bear! He is so cute. I used pre-sticky flocked paper, and he stuck to the cello bag and hid the mint tin. My mom will re-purpose this tin for extra fishing hooks for this season's trout fishing!!! She and my Dad still fish like crazy in holes Billy Goats Gruff couldn't get into. They are in their 70s and still going like they are in their 30s!!! I am so happy for this. The package is another one of her gifts and I used the Quickutz Butterfly Border. This is another use for borders, they aren't just for scrap book pages!!!

11 comments:

  1. Adorable Kristen! Thanks for playing along in the Belli Challenge this week! Glad we could help you along with your mom's gift! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Kristen!!! Im sure your mom will love it too!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!! Thanks for playing in this weeks Creative Belli Challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is so cute Kristen! I love that Bear, thanks for including the link!! Great job with the Belli Challenge, so glad you joined in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! Thanks for playing the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is the sweetest!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! thanks for playing with the Belli girls this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh is this darling!!!! I'm so glad you got to play along withus!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!