Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Baby Card.


Over at Cute Card Thursday there are a bunch of cute cards to look at. I am sending this one for today's challenge of Citrus Colors. You can use 1 or all of the colors, lime, bright orange, hot pink, and lemon.

The inside of the card says, "A baby is a gift from heaven above-bringing joy down to earth, filling heart full of love." The lamb and inside sentiment are from Stampin' Up! The paper is K and Company, the gems are Kaiser. The coloring is Copic, and white gel pen, and a black Sharpie.

6 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, I like the previous one too.
    Kristen there is something that may interest you on my blog X juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... lovely creations on your blog!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute... I love that SU Stamp...HUGS..SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I really like your combo of your decorations. Just lovely!

    Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!