Friday, April 3, 2009

I dare you to put fruit on your card...

Put fruit on your card is the challenge at Daring Cardmakers. I drew the face, cut out some grapes from an old advertisement, then used my Quickutz Cherry, Mini Harvest (for the corn earrings), carrots, 2 different Apple Dies. I inked and shaded everything and added the infamous white gel pen. Thought of Hola Chica, and said "Hey Chiquita" instead! I am now off to the grocery store to buy some fruit. I don't think I could pick a favorite fruit. Can you???

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Kristen, what a great creative imagination you have, and the card is beautifully put together!
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh what a fab idea! I love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is just so stunning! Amazing interpretation of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmen Miranda eat your heart out!!! I love your card Kristen, you are so clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable Kristen. I love that Carmen Miranda hat and all the fruit is so beautifully put togehter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!