Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I is for Inside

Here is my card for I is for inside at ABC Challenge . I used all Stampin' Up! materials for this card. I made this at crop for a cause...but I added to the inside today to make it fit this challenge. I like stamping color on color, just to give a hint at an image. If you can't see the brown on brown, you can click on the card and enlarge it to see it more clearly. When the card is closed the window shows the Hello. The unique thing I liked about making this card was we used a ribbon punch to tie the piece of yellow ribbon on to the card, and then we took a small piece of the green ribbon and tied it onto the yellow. This was a very easy layer to add, but to me, very cute!


5 comments:

  1. Great card I love butterflies, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Love the colour combo...and the stamping colour-on-colour is a great effect! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout on your card and your colors you chose. The inside looks great too.
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your color combo on this! It is faboulous. Thanks for sharing your wonderful things!

    BR/Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful thank you so much for joining us on abc this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!