Monday, April 6, 2009

It's Scor-It week at 365 Cards!!!

Today's challenge at 365 Cards (Day 37) is to use a piece of chip and then make it match you card. I attached the paper I was using onto this chipboard flower, then I sanded the edges to make it fit real nice and look like it was make that way. I then inked everything with a red cat eye. I had never done chip board altering before. So, for me, this was a great challenge because I learned something new.
It is Scor-It week over at 365 Cards, they are going to have scoring challenges this week too from the sounds of it! I can't wait to see what they come up with!

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, have just learned something new too! Thanks.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card!

    Scor-it week is NEXT week. Starting 4/12. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent card...lovin' the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and i love the sentiment as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job with today's challenge!!!

    ~~XOXO~~
    Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love all of your elements on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the thick and thin. Cardstock and chipboard. Very clever. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card - love the sentiment and PP.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  10. How perfect is this card...Love all the pretty papers and the layers...So so neat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card the sentiment is perfect.

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this sentiment.... goes really well with chipboard! great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!