Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Black Dress

A little black dress for Charisma Cards.  I folded black card stock in half and hand cut a dress shape leaving the straps for the fold.  I tied a bow from Martha Stewart ribbon.  The butterflies are prezzies from my friend, Ed.  The gems are stampendous.  I then used Candy Cane colored stickles to make swirls and edge the dress.  I think this would make a good party invitation, or a please be my bridesmaid card.  
Please go an leave a post for pay it forward...

5 comments:

  1. wow, this is delightful. I just love the butterflies at the bottom..it would be a wonderful dress to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, I love what you have done with it.
    Thank you for joining in with Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab little card, looks good enough to wear. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card. Love the butterflies on the bottom. Thanks for joining us at Chrisma this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, lovely idea.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!