Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look What I Got!!!

I had won these pens from JulietK on her blog, the sketch set was a total SURPRISE!!! I got them yesterday from the post office. They arrived April 9th, but we were out of town, so I had to go and pick them up from the office. That's okay we had to go over and get our City Stickers for our cars, and our Dog's license and the Post Office is right across the street. I can't wait to play with all this great stuff. Go over and check out JulietK's blog. She has some super cute needle felted guys over there, and jewelry and other makes! Thanks Juliet!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC Kristen - love your eyes !! The eyes have it eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, lovely surprise.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen I did try to comment the other day but it didn't work, so glad that you got them safely. I hope to see some fabby sketches etc Hugs Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!