Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Matchbook card for Day 46 at 365 Cards

Here is the outside of my Matchbook card for Day 46 at 365 Cards. I used Boo Bear from Go Kreate At Scrapyland! The paper is Basic Grey, I attached a little black strip to look like a strike strip. The stickers are K and Company.

The heart is the Quickutz heart with Scalloped border die, and I just used the hearts to make match heads. I tore a couple of my strips off, so it looked more like a matchbook. The sentiment is stamped with individual letters. I had cut the strip of paper for the matches with my paper trimmer, and then just stapled it into the card, like a matchbook.

14 comments:

  1. This is so clever. How very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you incorporated some "matches" into this! so cute and SO clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too darned cute for words!!! You are one creative little cookie!!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo Cute - love the bear and the PP - great idea to incorporate matches - Fantastic.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant piece of work, love your stuff. A real crafter.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. How doggone cute is this? What a clever card! I love the use of the QK, you are giving me some great inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is so wonderful, so cute, so fantastic, I am in awwwww, I bow before you,

    YOU ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously SO creative! I love your matches... just perfect with those heart tops. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so clever - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello
    http://www.loveinactioninc.com/ - order levitra
    S.
    [url=http://www.loveinactioninc.com/]buy generic levitra[/url]
    Levitra is sublingually taken and must be strictly taken with a prescription from your doctor.
    cheap vardenafil
    20% off! No prescription!
    In a relationship, it is a must that both partners be sexually fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!