Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Multitude of Challenges, one card.

A tri-fold card out of K and Company Paper for 365 Cards
Quickutz Chopsticks for the lettering.
Die cuts used for Spoon Full of Sugar. I used my scalloped paper punch, Quickutz Saddle Shoe, and an older Shoe die.


I used my Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder on the cover. I distressed the edges of the card and inked everything with a dark brown cat eye inker.
I did some paper piercing for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday on the cover around the scalloped punch, and along the bottom of the shoes. You may need to click on the card to enlarge it to see the piercing. The sentiment I generated on my computer.


16 comments:

  1. Great card .. I love your shoes and your sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on covering all those challenges. Thanks for joining in at A Spoonful of Sugar.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Great take on the tri-fold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific! Do you have the measurements to share?? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the only way I can comment is to discribe, when I opened your blog and saw your card my mouth dropped open, I love your card, the details you put in the colours you used

    PERFECTION

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tri-fold and the shoes are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at A Spoonfull of Sugar.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great folded card - love the shoes and sentiment - made me smile.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the shoes
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh...how cute!!! Love those shoes!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card. The angles, the shoes, the shading on the shoes, the paper. It's all great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those shoes! This is a fantastic tri-fold card - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool tri-fold design - I think I need to give this one a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya, how cute are those shoes! love them, fab card. Joey,x

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous card, love those shoes.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!