Saturday, April 25, 2009

My favorite color Combos

This  card is for my card club tomorrow, but I am also going to use this for Our Creative Corner.  Their challenge today is to use your favorite color combo.  I love sea blue and charcoal together.  It is hard to pick a favorite combo.  I also love chocolate and mint green.  
I used K & Company Paper for this
Quickutz nesting flower to cut the large flower shape on the front of the card.
Rain, Rain was cut out using Core'dinations paper using the Quickutz Snow days 2 x 2 font
The rain drops are the wings from the Peeper Chick from Boss Kuts.
The inside of the card was a Nestibilities Scalloped Square, then I stamped with Hero Arts Alphabet stamps.
The flower is the Chick Peeper's head and the wings for leaves.
I inked with Versa Magic Black ink.
The fiber is from Adornaments.
I now have to make 6 more, because I have 3 done already.  Have a great Saturday!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous card luv the layout n shape, lovely colour combo, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is amazing! Love the layout and the colors so much, great work!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend

    hugs Bine (Zimtschnecke)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!