Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away! At least good weather on it's way!

Take a Picture, it will Last Longer

The Sketch for this card is from MFT Sketch
I used my new die from Quickutz, the Polaroid, and the pictures inside are cutouts from the LLBean Catalog.
The Paper is Core'dinations 
The Ribbon is Stampin' Up!
The Sentiment is Color Bok, Lucky You!

Thank You!  That was So Sweet!

The inside of the card says "That was So Sweet!"
I used 4 different kinds of Basic Grey Paper
The Core'dinations paper is Flower Power
I used images from Lisa's Altered Art
Versa Magic Midnight Black for the inking
I used a Uniball Gel Pen for the polka dots
Thank you is Hero Arts Alphabet stamps one letter at a time, and the bubble is Color Bok
Hey, Hot Stuff!

I used Basic Grey Ambrosia
Silver Foil Paper for a mirror
Flower Hardware
The bubble and phrase is again, Color Bok
The girls are from Art to Borrow from Somerset Studios

Excuse my French

I used Lisa's Altered Art
The Ribbon is from Adornaments
I used Golden Rod Stickles
And the Color Bok bubbles, and saying.  
Everyone is baked in a different oven.

The paper is Wild Saffron from K & Company
The Sentiment is DCWV
I doodled with Sharpie marker around the edge of the front layer.
Baby Got Back

This is Deb's song, and her punch, which I think is from Fiskars.
The paper is Urban Prairie from Basic Grey
The Cupcakes are Lisa's Altered Art
The Sentiment is Color Bok, Lucky You!
I thought this saying was funny for ants, they have to have a strong back for all they carry!
Here comes the Sun

The leafs are hand drawn and colored with copics
The middle leaf is popped out because the Twist today is DIMENSION
The Sun is also popped off the card, and the circle was Quickutz nesting circle
The saying is DCWV
I doodled on the card with my Uniball gel pens
I used Burnt Sienna Chalk ink from Color Box
The paper is Basic Grey and Core'dinations

30 comments:

  1. Wow Kristen, you've been busy girl! Love the vintage feel to your cards, the colour tones are all so perfect. Love the little ants carrying the foot lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW HAVE YOU BEEN BUSY!!!! I really love all of them - I like the paper selections - they give that vintage feel that RICKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been one busy little chicklet...fab cards..love what you've done for today's leaf challenge :) I cracked up when I saw the ant card...tooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing my sketch, super job, love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards, you have been so busy! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great evening! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Kristen, I love your ability to see and think OUTSIDE the box. Thank you for coming out to play with us again this week. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew I felt out of breath when I reached the bottom of this post - so much work, so many beautiful cards, so many different ideas - I actually love your ideas - some very wacky goings on here girl - love 'em all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some great artsy cards here. Thank you for joining us week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristen I love all your cards. Geez you have been busy again. I really love you leaf card for 365.
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lot of cards, and evey one is gorgeous. I love these old images they look great on cards.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Busy, Busy, Busy!!! Great job on all of the cards!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZA!!! I love all of these cards with their vintage look. All your hard work paid off these cards are all winners.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! I am SPEECHLESS and completely in AWE of your work. Thanks so much for playing the Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday challenge - I am so thrilled with your interpretation of the sketch, and look forward to seeing more of your amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow!! They are all fabulous :) Love your layout for the Paperplay Challenge, the theme is so original.

    Thanks so much for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Kristen, how do you pump out sooooo many beautiful creations in one day. They are all fantastic.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! You've been a busy girl! Love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love coming over to see your wonderful creations. You have a great sense for the unique. I really like the way you put things together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Again, I just adore the cupcake girl's..probably a fav. of mine! When something catches my eye I just stick with it-lol
    I love the ant carrying a cupcake..so CUTE!! Wow, you have been very busy today cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow I love your creations, they are all stunning!!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge - good luck!

    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Kristen. What a busy lady you have been !! These are so beautiful. Fabulous work my friend :)
    c Kristin. You are a special friend and i just wanted you to know that.
    I have just updated my blogs with all my news and hope to be back blogging properly soon
    Hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great work, Kristen. So many lovely projects to look at. I LOVE your blog header too.

    Thanks for playing along with PaperPlay Challenges this week (or should that say last week!).

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have been busy - some really lovely and unusual cards here!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Lots of great projects!! Your sketch card is so much fun! What neat elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Incredible work. Super interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing this week's TT Sketch Challenge. Please join us for a blog hop next Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't know how you do it - you must not sleep - you make beautiful cards and you just turn them out so quickly for all the challenges! Really really cute stuff and I love the vintage touches! Lots of witty, fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Featuring your card today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW Kristin so many cards.
    Beautiful card and great take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining in the DDCC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx so many cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Crikey !! Lots of cards to admire here !! They're all fabulous !!

    Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge :-)
    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!