Monday, April 6, 2009

Scored and 3 Dimensional Butterfly

I even made the envelope for this card today! All this talk of Scor-It's has made me want to be creative with some folds now. First at 365 cards, now at 2 sketches 4 you! I have an old box maker I use to make my scores with. I need to get one of these new Scoring tools! This butterfly is Quickutz and I scored it down the center, but only popped 1 half of him. I then cut the paper to fit the card with matching card stock. The paper is K and Company. I also attached some butterfly hardware.


I used to date a guy named Brad, so I want to find a new name for brads. I say brads sometimes, but other times I say hardware. In private, at home, my husband and I call them something explicit (jackxxxes)!!! Does anyone know a different name to call brads, so that we don't have to call them that???

13 comments:

  1. Just beautiful & a matching envelope too - double bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on this week's 2S4Y sketch! I love the papers you used, and the butterfly is beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful work!!! this butterfly is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Kristen! and a matching envelope, fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that is one gorgeous butterfly!!! I LOVE it! The card in general is so so lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so STUNNING ...Wow oh Wow and so unique...Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card !!! I love the butterfly ! Great card !

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful! that butterfly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a fabulous card and I love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove your take on this week's sketch. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gogeous card, truly beautiful, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!