Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Splish Splash I was making a card...
















Today at 365 Cards there is an Imagine This Challenge. The challenge is Water. I thought of beach scenes, got out some Basic Grey tropical looking paper and layered it up. Then I thought...I have a clear acrylic overlay about water that I don't know that I ever would have used. (It came in a grab bag of paper). So, I turned this card into a get your 8 glasses reminder. I used the lemonade glass from Quickutz. There are some splash rain dots. There are some waves down at the bottom. Hope it makes you thirsty!!!

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous...love the use of the BG papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool!! And WET!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT water card. Definitely nailed this one! Thanks for joining today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible card - love all the layering and fantastic for the theme.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card very creative with this challenge.

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!