Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still so many more to create...


Looking back on 73 years of memories... My mother's 73rd birthday is tomorrow!!! We are going to their house for the weekend to spend her birthday and Easter with the family. This is a picture of my mom in 1956. The card is for How Old? At Spoon full of Sugar.
The paper is Basic Grey that I put some silver rub on transfers of leaf patterns on. The sentiment I typed up and printed out on my computer. The inside of the card says "So many more to create. Happy Birthday, Mom!" The argyle ribbon is sticky backed! It's from DCWV Uptown collection. I made the frame with Spellbinder's scalloped nesting squares die cuts. Then I attached the 73 in both corners with stickers. The other stickers are K and Company. I then distressed the edge with my Tim Holtz tool and inked with black ink all around.

3 comments:

  1. Ah its lovely, your Mum will love it. Very vintage looking.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gorgeous ,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how wonderful for your mum - it's gorgeous - hope you enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!