Sunday, April 5, 2009

Use a bunny and sketch #26

Here is my card for the sketch and bunny challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity. The image is mine. And, I finally came up with a name for my rubber stamps... I wanted to use my initials and have something fun and creative.

Drum roll...

KAH-Wink-E-Dink

I am working on getting an ETSY started, but it isn't ready yet. This bunny is one of my doodles. I have sheets of doodles that are forever locked in the notebooks on the shelf. I want to free them. Please watch for more information.

The paper used on this card was Urban, by K and Company. Check out those bunny brads!!! Too cute.

I will also start having GIVE AWAYS once I get going with the stamps.

One of the things I want to offer is signature stamps for cards and ATCs or other small art. If you would want your name and a small doodle for the backs of your cards this is one of the things I definitely am going to be offering. Or if someone were to have an image they just love (not a stamp from another company, but a copy right free image), I could reproduce it! If any of this sounds like something you could use...Stay Tuned. I plan to be up and rolling this week!!!

9 comments:

  1. Wow Kristen, love the card, the bunny is lush......Can't wait to be able to get hold of him.....get your Etsy going quick.....love those brads too......not seen those before.....thanks for playing along with us at C4E.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he is such a cute bunny!!! wonderful work and how exciting to get your stamps out there!!! I can't wait to see more!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you good luck with all your craft-plans, sounds great!!!!

    Yes, love the bunny!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen your card is beautiful, I'm loving that bunny! All sounds very exciting for you, will have to keep an eye on ye! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bunny, good luck with your new adventure! Your card is fabulous, those bunny brads are adorable! thanks for joining us at C4E this week!

    Hugs,
    Christy-C4E DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card kristen! love your bunny! good luck with your stamps! thanks for joining us at the c4e challenge hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so bunny-abulous..Great job kristen
    cant wait for you to be up n runnin' I know it will be
    Kah-wink-e-dink-alishious.
    Much success!! !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GREAT! I love the image - and your choice of papers is awesome! Congratulations on finding a name for your stamps that you like too - I think it is cute! Appreciate your playing along with C4E Sunday Sketch Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!