Friday, April 17, 2009

Use a score as a pattern

For the last day of Score-It week at 365 cards the challenge is to use a score to make a pattern on your card.  I used it to pattern my ham.  This is a pull card using the build an animal from Scrapyland.  The words are Quickutz metro mini uni-case font.  The paper is flocked sticky paper my good friend Deb brought to our last club meeting.  The rest is Basic Grey.  The grass die is also Quickutz.  The ham is a hand cut shape, cut out of pink paper, then inked to give it a grilled look.  This is a pullout tab card that could be a fun invite to a barbecue...

12 comments:

  1. ♥♥shut up♥♥ this is soooo fun!!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful, I am so glad you posted about the whole thing, it is just adorable, and looks rather hard, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen you card is toooo cute!!! I love it.
    Regards
    Michelle M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a good laugh this morning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great card and so adorable you did an awesome job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!! great take on the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this card!!

    Jane :0)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so funny. Love the ham.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!!! This just too, too cute!!!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! I love the cow..I'm from WIS..LOL
    Basic Grey Rocks Socks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used scoring on this card! This is so fun and really well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!